OPEX (Operational Excellence) is a structured management process improvement / re-engineering approach to continuously seek ways to improve operations by understanding and achieving customer satisfaction... Profitably!
OPEX - Allianz way of Life
- Quality Management philosophy practised by Allianz to continuously seek ways to improve operations by achieving customer satisfaction... profitably!
- Draws from several quality management programs including Lean & Six Sigma adapted to the needs of financial services.
- ACIS deployed its OPEX Program in the year 2006 and has been linearly evolving every year and passionately driving initiatives in all the four pillars of OPEX.
- OPEX program is recognized by the Institute For Six Sigma (IFSS), one of Europe’s leading Quality Management companies and a member of the ASQ (American Society for Quality)
ACIS OPEX Academy has three Black Belts with strong experience in Lean, Six Sigma, OPEX, TQM, Training and Project Management. The core team of 3 Black Belts work full time on OPEX initiatives around all the four pillars of OPEX. The team is led by OPEX Black Belt, Amit Passi - OPEX Program Executive Sponsor, the member on the board.
Academy offers its services in Training which covers Classical OPEX, Strategic Management, Quality Management, Leadership and training on Coaching & Facilitation.
Academy Service offerings in Consulting covers Quick Wins (Kaizen Events, Yellow Belt Projects), Statistical Quality Control, OPEX Projects (Yellow Belt, Blue Belt & Black Belt), Data Analysis, Complex Projects & Stochastic Modelling and Creating Value - Customer Facing projects.
OPEX awards won by ACIS
- UK OPEX Awards : ACIS won two top awards. Amith Kumar has won the ‘Yellow Belt of the Year’ whilst Sajulal Sudhakaran received recognition as ‘Blue / Black Belt Performer of the Year’.
- ISI Six Sigma Awards - Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Sajulal and team from the ACIS - Group Strategic Initiatives team participated in the competition held at Bangalore on 13th and 14th February 2012. Two projects from ACIS - project MARC (Management of ACIS Referrals in Claims) and CPR (Claims Process Reengineering) were reviewed by an eminent panel of judges comprising 3 practicing Master Black Belts and 2 senior Black Belts from a mix of various industries including ITeS and ACIS bagged the runner up special award for both projects.
- IQPC Process Excellence Awards 2012 ACIS participated in the IQPC Process Excellence Awards 2012 as a top finalist in the ‘Best Process Improvement Project Over 90 Days’ category for Project MARC from ACIS. The competition was held in London on 23 April. IQPC - International Quality & Productivity Center was born in 1989. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce portfolio of problem solving conferences.